Ambulance Responds to Medical Emergency at Planned Parenthood Facility Known for Rudeness

By Cheryl Sullenger

Tempe, AZ – An ambulance was called to the Planned Parenthood abortion facility in Tempe, Arizona, on the morning of February 1, 2018, to transport a woman who was suffering a medical emergency.

Pro-life activist Jim Fitzsimmons, who is the 40 Days for Life Campaign Director in Tempe, Arizona, told Operation Rescue that the recording of this incident, which was done from the property next door, prompted Planned Parenthood to call the police.

The New Tempe Regional Health Center Planned Parenthood abortion facility uses a vocal group of “escorts” who have been known to disrupt pro-life activities, including the recording of incidents involving medical emergencies.

Ambulance & paramedics at the Tempe Planned Parenthood on February 1, 2018 from Jim on Vimeo,

While the condition of the woman remains unknown, video taken at the scene shows her awake with her legs bent on the flat gurney. She appeared to be in some discomfort. An IV bag could be seen near her side.

“The fact that America continues to fund Planned Parenthood with our Federal tax dollars is appalling, given the number of women injured and innocent babies killed by them,” said Operation Rescue President Troy Newman. “Today everyone is concerned about gun violence against children, but Planned Parenthood slaughters more babies in one day than all the school shootings combined. If we truly want to keep women and children safe, Planned Parenthood abortion facilities should be immediately defunded and closed.”

Google reviews for the Tempe Planned Parenthood reveal a callous treatment of women, who have given it only 2.7 stars out of a possible 5. Complaints focused on rudeness of the staff toward the patients.

“Let me just say the female doctor here is very rude will [sic] never go back,” stated one reviewer who gave the Planned Parenthood one star.

Three female abortionists who have been known to work at this facility include Belinda K. Beck, Laura Dalton, and Maria Platia.

“Planned Parenthood acts like they care more about women than anyone, but the women who actually have gone there say the truth is something far different. Planned Parenthood will apparently do or say anything to lure in pregnant women so they can be exploited for profit,” said Newman.

This is the 68th medical emergency documented by Operation Rescue at an abortion facility since January 2017. It represents the seventh known incident so far in 2018.

Of those 68 medical emergencies over the past 13 months, 38 of them involved Planned Parenthood facilities.

Two Social Media Attacks Hit Operation Rescue Staff

By Cheryl Sullenger

Wichita, Kansas – It was learned yesterday that there have been two attacks on Operation Rescue staff members through their social network accounts.

It was discovered through a LifeNews.com article that the New York Attorney General’s office was receiving personal information gathered by an abortion facility worker who had created a fake Facebook account to gain access to personal information of hundreds of pro-life activists and leaders around the country. The fake account under the alias Shelly Walker was used to friend pro-life supporters for the purpose of mining their profiles for information. The abortion worker then “developed dossiers” on those she spied on, which she then fed directly to the New York Attorney General’s office to aid in the prosecution of 14 pro-life sidewalk counselors who offer help to abortion-bound women at the Choices Women’s Medical Center in New York. The pro-life activists have been sued under the Freedom of Access to Clinic Entrances Act and similar state laws.

The personal Facebook accounts of both Troy Newman, President of Operation Rescue, and Cheryl Sullenger, who serves as Senior Vice President of Operation Rescue, were targeted by the fake Facebook persona.

“There is no telling who else was given our private information by this abortion activist. Our personal accounts contain information about our families, who could be placed in danger should that information fall into evil hands,” said Troy Newman, President of Operation Rescue. “To have this kind of targeted spying sanctioned by a State Attorney General without a warrant or probable cause is intolerable and a violation of our rights.”

In another attack on free speech, Twitter.com executed an overnight purge of the followers of accounts related to conservative politics and pro-life issues, especially those who support the policies of President Donald Trump.

Some, such as Day Gardner, of the National Black Pro-Life Union and an outspoken supporter of Pres. Trump, were locked out of their accounts overnight when many of their followers disappeared. Others lost hundreds and even thousands of followers.

The Twitter accounts of @OperationRescue and @SullengerCheryl both suffered unusual losses of followers overnight.

Just six months ago, Operation Rescue was subject to an algorithm change on the Google search engine that dramatically diminished traffic to its website www.OperationRescue.org. Traffic to that website, which contains documented incidents of abortion abuses and negative information about Planned Parenthood, has not recovered since Google buried it in its search results.

“More and more Twitter, Facebook, YouTube, Google, and others are using algorithms and other punitive measures to herd pro-life supporters and outspoken conservatives into a limited-speech ghetto where their opinions cannot be heard,” said Newman. “Because of this effort to silence our voices, I’ll say this proudly for all the leftist pro-abortion free-speech haters out there: Jesus is Lord. Abortion is Murder. I love America. I support President Trump. You will never silence us as long as we still breathe.”

Please follow @OperationRescue and @SullengerCheryl on Twitter.com and Operation Rescue’s YouTube channel to send the message that despite the censorship attempts, pro-lifers will not be herded into social media ghettos where our message is muted.

Woman Transported by Ambulance (Again) from Planned Parenthood’s Flagship Abortion Facility

New York City, NY – An African-American woman was transported by ambulance from the Margaret Sanger Center Planned Parenthood abortion facility on February 15, 2018. This is the tenth medical emergency documented by Operation Rescue with the help of local pro-life activists at this facility since January 2017.

Planned Parenthood’s flagship abortion facility, the Margaret Sanger Center is located in a high-rise brick building at 26 Bleecker Street on Margaret Sanger Square in New York City.

Planned Parenthood is known to target the neighborhoods of poor, urban women of color, and the Margaret Sanger Center Planned Parenthood is an example of that.

A witness told Operation Rescue that an ambulance, police cruiser, and a fire truck responded to the medical emergency. The ambulance arrived at Planned Parenthood first at approximately 10:44 a.m. She described how the sirens were not used within a block of the abortion facility.

“We heard the ambulance siren, but a block away, the siren was turned off so the ambulance arrived with only flashing lights. The emergency workers went in immediately,” explained the pro-life activist, who also took photos of the incident. “The ambulance drove off at 11:00, but waited until it was a block away from Planned Parenthood to turn on the sirens.”

“This practice of ambulances running silent within proximity of the Planned Parenthood abortion facility is for the sole benefit of Planned Parenthood. In fact, such a policy could delay emergency care to women when every minute counts,” said Operation Rescue President Troy Newman. “It is a shame Planned Parenthood cares more about covering up the fact that they seriously injured a woman, than they do about her welfare.”

Photos of the incident showed an African-American woman covered up to her neck with sheets as she was rushed from the building to the ambulance. Gurney access to the actual abortion offices is problematic. Women are generally brought down to the lobby in a wheelchair where they are transferred to a gurney.

The condition of the hospitalized woman remains unknown at this time.

Urgent Action Needed: Fate of Toledo Abortion Business Now in the Hands of Ohio Department of Health

Capital Care Network abortion facility in Toledo, Ohio. #ShutThemDown

By Cheryl Sullenger

Toledo, OH – There have been new developments in the effort to close a dangerous and deceptive abortion facility in Toledo, Ohio, that require urgent action by pro-life supporters.

After the Ohio Supreme Court ruled that the Ohio Department of Health was within its rights to revoke the Capital Care Network of Toledo’s Abortion Facility License for failing to maintain a local hospital transfer agreement, the abortion business began scrambling to keep its doors open.

Capital Care Network (CCN) convinced ProMedica, a Toledo area hospital, to sign a transfer agreement earlier this week to prevent the closure of the abortion business.

Today, that signed agreement is in the hands of the Ohio Department of Health (ODH), according to local news reports. The ODH is well aware of the dangerous conditions and practices that have taken place at CCN over the years. It has been trying to close the facility since 2013.

Now it is up to the Department of Health to decide whether or not to accept the new agreement.

The transfer agreement is necessary to qualify the abortion business for a variance that would allow it to keep its license even though it cannot meet the licensing requirement that abortionists must maintain local hospital privileges in the event of a medical emergency.

In another important development, the CCN’s attorneys have filed a notice of appeal of the Ohio Supreme Court’s decision. If the appeal is allowed to move forward, CCN would be allowed to stay open pending the resolution of that appeal – which could be months away.

“CCN’s appeal is simply another delay tactic to keeps its doors open. That tactic has worked well for them, delaying a closure that was ordered over four years ago. It’s time for the courts to stop playing games with these people and shut them down for good,” said Operation Rescue President Troy Newman. “But right now, we need to help the ODH do the right thing. They must reject this new agreement and order the CCN to close immediately.”

Please do two things today to help shut down this abortion business:

1. Pray that the Supreme Court appeal will be rejected as baseless. This would clear the way for the closure order to be enforced. After over four years of litigation, enough is enough!

2. Contact the Ohio Department of Health Executive Director Lance Himes and ask that he reject CCN’s transfer agreement and order the abortion business closed.

Voice: (614) 466-2253
Email: Lance.Himes@odh.ohio.gov and Director@odh.ohio.gov

Read background on the CCN and learn the shocking truth about the dangers this shoddy abortion business poses to the public.

Complaint Moving Forward in Effort to Revoke Florida Abortionist’s Medical License

By Cheryl Sullenger

Tallahassee, FL – Operation Rescue has been notified by letter that its complaint filed against Florida abortionist James Scott Pendergraft, IV is moving forward to a Probable Cause Panel, which will decide whether a formal disciplinary action will be filed.

The complaint focused on Pendergraft’s arrest in South Carolina in 2015 for operating a “rolling abortion clinic” out of his vehicle and possession of illegal drugs, and his guilty pleas entered on October 16, 2017, on the felony drug possession charges. He was sentenced to five years of probation and fined a total of $26,342.25.

The South Carolina authorities that prosecuted Pendergraft declined to charge him with illegal abortions or practicing medicine without a license even though he has never held a medical license in that state.

“Pendergraft’s criminal conviction may now be his downfall. In truth, he belongs in prison, but license revocation and the closure of his Florida abortion facilities would be a huge victory for all who have worked and prayed that his abortion career would end,” said Troy Newman, President of Operation Rescue.

Currently, Pendergraft’s Florida medical license is under suspension for the fifth time for a variety of shoddy abortion practices, including failure to pay the Medical Board $122,000 in fines and costs.

The South Carolina felony convictions should be enough to finally revoke his license permanently.

Pendergraft continues to operate three abortion facilities in Central Florida. The Florida Department of Health revoked the facility licenses of Pendergraft’s four abortion facilities on May 5, 2017, based on his South Carolina arrests. However, three have remained open pending their appeal of the revocations and one has since closed.

Pendergraft’s remaining abortion facilities are:

• EPOC Clinic, LLC in Orlando (which has been rarely open in recent weeks).
• Ft. Lauderdale Women’s Center, LLC in Ft. Lauderdale.
• Orlando Women’s Center, LLC in Orlando.

In light of the felony convictions, and if Pendergraft’s medical license is indeed revoked, it is expected that those facilities will permanently close.

Pendergraft has been involved in a number of legal issues, including repeated alleged criminal activity over the years.

In 2012, Operation Rescue conducted an undercover investigation that discovered he was operating an illegal late-term abortion racket at an unlicensed abortion facility in Maryland with the help of abortionist Harold O. Alexander. Alexander’s medical license was temporarily suspended as a result, and was later revoked.

In 2011, a malpractice case that resulted in a multi-million dollar judgment against him. In an effort to collect on the judgement, a moving van was used to seize the contents of his Orlando Women’s Center in 2013, but he was able to reopen later with supposedly “borrowed” equipment.

In 2015, pro-life activist Michele Herzog caught Pendergraft on video sneaking into the back door of his Orlando abortion facility, apparently to do abortions even though his medical license was listed as “Delinquent” with a note that he was not permitted to practice medicine. No other abortionist was on duty and women filled the waiting room. After Herzog called the police, Pendergraft fled the scene. It was later that same year that he was arrested in South Carolina in the case that could mean the end to his abortion career.

“Pendergraft has managed to stay in business all these years despite efforts by pro-lifers and by regulators to shut him down,” said Newman. “If our complaint succeeds in accomplishing that goal, it will end the career of one of the worst abortionists in America. That would be a victory for women and a huge answer to years of prayer.”

Read the letter from the Florida Department of Health
View Pendergraft’s profile page with further documentation at AbortionDocs.org.