“It is said that if you know your enemies and know yourself, you will not fear the result of a hundred battles.” –Sun Tzu, “The Art of War”
Dallas, TX — Much has been written about the pro-life movement over the years. However, less information has been available to help us understand the inner-workings of the abortion cartel – until now.
Karen Handel has written a valuable book called, “Planned Bullyhood” that gives pro-life activists insight into the mindset of Planned Parenthood, and a glimpse at the lengths to which they will go to protect abortion on demand.
“Only when we understand how the abortion industry operates can we fully identify and implement a strategy to defeat them,” said Troy Newman, President of Operation Rescue and Pro-Life Nation, who recently interviewed Handel about her experiences with Planned Parenthood while serving as Senior Vice President of Public Policy of the Komen Foundation.
Karen Handel’s impressive new book is currently the unsurpassed mechanism through which we can learn more about the internal operations and aggressive philosophy of Planned Parenthood.
Handel was a key player in the drama that unfolded last year when Komen made the decision to halt grants to Planned Parenthood and re-position the group as “neutral” on the issue of abortion. Her first-hand account details how Planned Parenthood launched a brutal campaign to destroy Komen in order to protect the credibility that Planned Parenthood received from its association with one of the most respected charities in America.
While the details of the hostilities provide an interesting insider view to the very public war waged between the two organizations, the key to Karen’s book is the valuable insight the pro-life movement can acquire from the conflict, which was clearly not about the money.
“It was all about legitimacy and credibility. They could not allow Komen to walk away peacefully because they would lose that legitimacy that they received from being affiliated with an organization like Komen. They would lose the credibility they got from wrapping themselves in the pink, if you will,” Handel told Operation Rescue.
“In order defeat Planned Parenthood, we must understand how they desperately need positive validation from the likes of Komen in order to deflect attention away from Planned Parenthood’s very troubled abortion business, which has been wracked with one scandal after another,” said Newman.
Those scandals include:
• 14 medical emergencies at Planned Parenthood abortion clinics that required patient hospitalization – including the second-trimester abortion death of Tonya Reaves.
• Planned Parenthood of Illinois — the same place where Tonya Reaves died — is under investigation for Medicaid fraud committed by its medical director, abortionist Caroline Hoke.
• Whistleblower suits filed by former Planned Parenthood employees in California, Texas, and Iowa allege massive billing fraud.
• Closure of the entire Planned Parenthood Golden Gate affiliate for financial malfeasance.
• The widespread non-reporting of child sex abuse.
• The participation in sex-selection abortions.
• Congressional investigation into Planned Parenthood’s misuse of Federal funds for abortions and non-reporting of child sex abuse.
• The webcam abortion pill scam in Iowa that has prompted Federal legislation as well as new laws banning the dangerous practice in at least seven states.
• The documentation by Life Dynamics, Inc. that Planned Parenthood specifically targets minority communities, especially Blacks, for abortion.
“Now we know that public image is everything to Planned Parenthood, we can use that against them to save lives from their predatory and unscrupulous abortion business,” said Newman.
“Read Planned Bullyhood with a pen and paper beside you. Dog ear the pages and write in the margins. You will see Planned Parenthood continually uses the same bully tactics in every battle – including during this election cycle – and learn the key to successfully defeating Planned Parenthood once and for all.”
Buy Planned Bullyhood online