Germantown, MD – An “All-Star” line-up of nationally-known speakers have confirmed that they will participate in the Summer of Mercy 2.0 pro-life event, scheduled for July 30 through August 7.
The event will focus on abortionist Leroy Carhart, who recently began doing a late-term abortions at clinic in Germantown, Maryland, after Nebraska passed a law that made the grisly abortions illegal in that state last year. A series of rallies and full schedule of prophetic street activism has been planned for the nine-day event.
The kick off rally for the event will be Saturday, July 30, at 7:00 PM at Covenant Life Church, 7501 Muncaster Mill Road, Gaithersburg, Maryland 20877. It will feature Fr. Frank Pavone, National Director, Priests for Life, who is an encouraging and powerful advocate for the pre-born.
Confirmed speakers include:
• Father Frank Pavone, National Director, Priests for Life
• Joe Scheidler, Director, Pro-life Action League
• Star Parker, Columnist and President of the Center for Urban Renewal Education, (CURE)
• Wendy Wright, President, Concerned Women of America
• Rev. Patrick J. Mahoney, Director, Christian Defense Coalition
• Troy Newman, President, Operation Rescue
In addition, several local Maryland Pastors and leaders are also scheduled to speak.
“We are excited at the overwhelming support for this event in the pro-life community. It promises to be a powerful time of prayer and public witness. We encourage all who can to join me and this all-star line-up of pro-life heroes in Germantown from July 30 through August 7 for nine days of standing in the gap for the babies,” said Operation Rescue President Troy Newman.
Full Event Schedule