Police Report: Woman Unresponsive After Abortion at Boston Planned Parenthood

Boston, MA – Operation Rescue has obtained an incident report from the Boston Police Department that sheds a bit more light on a medical emergency last month that caused six police and fire vehicles to swarm the Planned Parenthood abortion facility there.

According to the police report, a 911 call was placed at 9:38 a.m. on the morning of March 12, 2014, indicating that a woman was unconscious. A police officer heard the call over his radio and responded to assist. When the officer arrived, he observed several members of the Boston Fire Department already on the scene.

Inside the abortion clinic, the officer observed a woman lying on an “operating table” who appeared to be unconscious. He spoke with one of Planned Parenthood’s registered nurses who told him that a 27-year old “victim” was “unresponsive after a procedure.”

The woman was transported to Brigham and Women’s hospital by ambulance and the report was completed at 11:10 a.m., nearly an hour and a half after the 911 call was first placed. There was no further information about the woman’s condition provided on the report.

Bill Cotter of OR Boston reported that a “well-placed source” informed him that the woman “suffered an allergic reaction to an anesthetic.”

It is now clear that the reaction was not reported until after the abortion was complete.

“Right now we don’t know if this woman is alive or dead,” said Troy Newman, President of Operation Rescue. “In fact, if pro-life activists had not been on the scene, this life-threatening abortion complication would be entirely unknown.”

Newman continued, “Since Planned Parenthood receives over a half-billion dollars of tax-payer funds each year, the public has a right to know when abortion-related injuries and deaths occur, but instead, these incidents are often swept under the rug so no one knows the truth about how dangerous these abortion mills really are.”

Operation Rescue is calling on the Massachusetts Board of Registration in Medicine and the State Department of Public Health to fully investigate this incident.

Operation Rescue has documented at least three previous medical emergencies at this same Planned Parenthood abortion facility in Boston that required emergency transport to local hospitals. Those incidents occurred on September 5, 2012, July 7, 2012, and January 7, 2011, establishing a troubling pattern of behavior that warrants further investigation.

View the Boston Police Incident Report – March 12, 2014

  • Pat

    PP, the NONPROFIT business, also receives $200,000 or more every year from the state Medicaid funding program.

  • Bill

    I remember one of the abortionists that worked there was Samuel Bielak.

  • Michael G. Albano, OFS

    Why, in the police report, do you redact the names of the abortion mills employees? Those reports are a matter of public record and if your name is part of that record it should also be publicized!

  • Cris Ortiz

    I wwonder how many brave politicians would stand there and wstch as an abortionists cut up a living screaming child?

  • Operation Rescue

    Hi Michael,
    We did not do the redactions. Those were done by the Boston Police Department.

  • di from Oregon

    It’s good that these butchers are being exposed, thanks to all the brave people who watch, take videos and pictures and follow up!